Changing over existing gas heaters
If your existing gas system has stopped working or is 15–20 years old it could be time to consider upgrading to a more efficient system.
Over recent years there have been many advances in gas furnace design and efficiency and as I’m sure we are all well aware, energy cost have risen dramatically in recent times so replacing your old gas system with a high efficiency unit could prove to be a wise future investment.
Major features of modern day heaters:
• 5, 6 and 7 Star energy rated ducted gas heaters
• Electronic ignition – no more pilot lights burning all year
• No-weld tubular heat exchangers delivering maximum heat transfer
• Variable gas rates: the furnace can reduce its gas consumption depending on the conditions.
• Variable fan speeds: this allows the correct air flow to be matched to the number of outlets on the system.
• Zone friendly: Zone dampers can be added to the system and wired into the controller.
• Easy to read thermostats with illuminated displays and no batteries to change
• 5 year general warranty and 10 year heat exchanger & burner warranty
Scandia offers a fast replacement service - so you won’t be in the cold for long
We are able to offer a number of replacement options ensuring that you get the gas system, which is right for you and your home. We also undertake a thorough inspection of your ductwork and fittings and advise if there are any problems that would affect the efficiency of your new heater.